Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Quick Update

Hi All,

It’s been a while since I have made an update. I have been kept busy with work and wedding plans (yes I am getting married at the end of the year).

Just a quick update to let you know to stay tuned for some updates. I have been bashing away in Devil May Cry 4 and Burnout Paradise on the XBOX360 so stay tuned for a write up on them soon. Also in the works is a quick roundup of all the Playstation Network games I have on my PS3, I find them more entertaining than most PS3 retail games...

There is a new official map and a swag of changed for TF2. To celebrate I will have a map guide coming out for CP_BADLANDS fairly soon. Please check out my mates at TF2Maps they have some great projects running and I will also be talking about this in my next TF2 update.

Wow that is a lot of stuff for me to do. Hopefully I can have most of this done by the end of next week. So stay tuned.

In the mean time please entertain yourselves on this pretty cool Fifa Street 3 clip. Thanks Jason for the tip!

No comments: