Thursday, January 10, 2008

Welcome

Welcome All!

As the blog name suggests this will be my personal space to post my comments on games and the games industry. I welcome people to post their comments and suggestions as I go.
Being a bit of a geek I will be covering all the major systems PC, PS3, XBox360 and Wii. Currently most of my gaming has been taking place on my PS3 and XBox360 for the simple fact that my PC is now a 4 year old word processor :)

My mission is to basically share my views on the games I play and the games that I am looking forward too. Hopefully the structure of the blog will develop in something that is enjoyable to read and will provide you readers with an enhancement to their own gaming experiences.

There are plenty of other sites/blogs out there, this is simply my own personal space.

Enjoy!

No comments: